Plumber In Bristol
Chubba Plumbing is your friendly, local plumber Bristol. We are renowned for our excellent service, affordable prices, high standard of skill, knowledge and workmanship.
We are highly skilled gas engineers with years of plumbing experience, providing an outstanding service to our customers. We have comprehensive knowledge of installation, design, repair and preventative procedures needed for all types of heating systems.
We are fully insured to the sum of £2,000,000 for our customer’s peace of mind and offer a full guarantee.
For large scale, more complex projects, we can call on our extensive network of local builders and tradesmen. We partner with like-minded, reliable companies who we trust to look after our clients, as we would. These partners have worked with us on some of Bristol’s most prestigious projects.
What We Offer
We cover all aspects of plumbing in Bristol and specialise in the following services.
- Central Heating Bristol (FREE Extended Warranty up to 7 year on selected boilers)
- Boiler Breakdown/Repair Bristol
- Landlords Gas Safety Check Bristol
- Powerflush Bristol
- Hot Water Cylinder Bristol
- Bathroom/Kitchen Fitters Bristol
We provide a professional, friendly and ultra reliable service. We also provide FREE Emergency Callout, FREE Quotes and 24 hour service.
Emergency Plumbers Bristol
In the case of an emergency, when you need emergency plumbers Bristol or the surrounding area fast, we are on hand 24 hours a day, and call out won’t cost you a penny as this is a free service we provide, you simply pay for the time spent at the property.
For more information on central heating Bristol, call us directly on 07809 623 704
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification & Qualification
- ACS qualified gas engineer works on Natural gas and LPG.
- Boilers, Water heaters, gas fires, cookers, range cookers,
- G3 qualified to install Unvented Hot Water Cylinders
- Qualified Building Regulations Part L Energy Efficiency in Domestic Heating
The Chubba Promise. We promise that our plumbing and heating engineers will:
- Arrive at the arranged time or keep you informed of any delays.
- Explain what the problem is and how we intend to fix it.
- Treat your property with respect, leaving it in as clean and tidy a state as possible.
- Charge honest prices and only for the work which needs to be carried out.
For more information on central heating Bristol, call us directly on 07809 623 704 or email us at: Chubba Plumbing